Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

Review ~ For Now by M. Dauphin


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Unforgettable stars.

"For Now" reaches in and grabs a hold of your heart. "Expect the unexpected."


I have been in an emotional meltdown over my review for this story since I first read this. M. Dauphin really threw me a curve ball with For Now. It was nothing at all like what I expected and better than anything I could of hoped for.

Its sexy, sad, hopeful, and heartbreaking. The emotional connection of these character drawn you in a you become fast friends. The bond is unbreakable and their love for each other is endless. Remarkable story.

This is M. Dauphin's best work EVER !!

I highly recommend. For Now is book 1 in The Promise Series.

NOW AVAILABLE
Amazon; http://amzn.to/1Mq5H66




Christy
Radical Reads Book Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment