Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

Best Laid Plans by Stylo Fantome

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Omg !!! Stylo Fantome has a edge all her own. Once again she has floored me. Best Laid Plans is nothing short of amazing. The character development in this story is incredible. I loved every action packed minute of Best Laid Plans.

Marc and This story truly comes to life.'s story comes to life in Best Laid Plans.. Lily has a goal she has to get the diamonds to Morocco. This is what she has spent the last five years training for.


Marc is the mercenary who was hired to steal the diamonds. With the job completed he he is ready to move on, but things are never that simple.


This story is action pack you will not be able to put it down. I loved every minute of it and I can not wait to see what Stylo Fantome has in store for us next.

Character Ratings = 5 Sexy STARS!
Heat Level = 5 Super Hot STARS!
Action Rating = 5 STARS!



Christy
Radical Reads Book Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment