Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Review - Stanton Completely by T L Swan





stanton completely 3.jpg

5 Star Review
Stanton Completely by T L Swan

Wow !! Amazingly HOT ! Stanton Completely by TL Swan is the must read of the year. In fact this whole series is one not to be missed. There is so much that happens in Stanton Completely I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. The entire series has had my emotions flying wild. I read this series back to back and I am so thankful I did. I wanted to savor it so it would last longer but, at the same time I couldn't turn the pages fast enough.
I can not express how much I enjoyed this emotionally, erotic, suspenseful read. I Highly recommend reading this entire series and I can not wait to see what this amazing author has in store for us next.. ARC kindly provided in exchange for honest review. Christy Radical Reads Book Blog

Series Reading Order

Meet Joshua & Natasha in Book One of the
AMAZING  STANTON SERIES!

Joshua and Natasha’s gripping love story continues in Stanton Unconditional!


The conclusion to this Joshua and Natasha’s epic series is FINALLY HERE!

Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1EYo6TG

Author Information
t.l. swan.jpg

Tee Swan was born in Sydney Australia and is the author of Contemporary Romance novels, Stanton Adore, Stanton Unconditional and Stanton Completely.
Her new novel, Find Me Alastar is due for release in early 2016.
She studies Psychology and works for the Australian Schizophrenia Fellowship. When Tee is not working in the depths of mental health, you will find her daydreaming about her next story, writing, drinking coffee or hanging with her beloved husband and three kids in her sleepy beach side town south of Sydney.
Tee’s aim is to write steamy, tender love stories that stay with you long after you close the book.
STALK HER:  Website |  Facebook  | Twitter |  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment